I just already googling, I want to check my friend's blog rank position about seo contest. I can’t found it on top 50 google. I get bored because check page per page need much time. It’s not efficient way, I said. So, I back to google and search for how to find out serp position in a second? I try to find search engine position checker tool.

First, I used “serp checker tools” keyword and there were so many tools I found on google. Wow, I was wondering which the best one is? Where the quickest or most efficient tool? I tried the top 10 listed on google and I got one which in my opinion is the efficient tool to find serp position.

What’s that tool? Please check this free serp tools.

Why I say that efficient tool? I have several reasons:

- you can check your SERP position based on your keyword very fast

- the sites is very clean site, no advertising

- quick loading

- no register needed

- you can choose your SERP in goggle, Yahoo, or MSN

- you also can choose your SERP by language or location (target)


So, I think this free tool is the efficient Search Engine Rank Position (SERP) Checker.

Any comment?


0 comments

Recent Entries

Related Website